Puffin and Volcano Tour
The Puffin and Volcano Tour is our most popular tour. We will drive you around the island and tell you about our history and locals. Visit unique natural places and visit some puffins. In this tour we will go to Stórhöfði (the windiest place in Europe) to see our amazing puffin colony. We will go to Herjólfdalur and see the famous elephant rock, drive in the middle of the volcano where the eruption started. At the end of the trip, you’ll meet one of our most famous Puffin in the world.
We are committed to provide excellent, local and personal service and we use only minibus in our tours.
Included in the price is the admission to the Aquarium / Local bird shelter where we will end our tour
- Sprangan – where you can see your guide do the islander local acrobatic
- Stórhöfði – the windiest place in Europe with loads of puffins and other seabirds
- Eldfell – you will be in the middle of a volcano
- Elephant rock – you will see the famous elephant rock
- Herjólfsdalur -you will see the ruins of the farmhouse of the first settler of Westman islands
Min. 4 pass. | Tour length: 1,5- 2 hrs.
Season: 1.May– 20.September
Note: Please consider that all trips are depending on weather conditions and wildlife sighting cannot be guaranteed.